Soldiers of Game Reviews
We are the Soldiers of Game Reviews. We could use more men. If you need game reviews, here's the place to go.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soldiers of Game Reviews
We are the Soldiers of Game Reviews. We could use more men. If you need game reviews, here's the place to go.
Soldiers of Game Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman Arkham City for Xbox

Go down

Did you like Batman Arkham City for Xbox

Batman Arkham City for Xbox I_vote_lcap100%Batman Arkham City for Xbox I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Batman Arkham City for Xbox I_vote_lcap0%Batman Arkham City for Xbox I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Batman Arkham City for Xbox Empty Batman Arkham City for Xbox

Post  LegoNinja99 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Description:Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players flying into Arkham City with some very fun killer combos.This game brings five times a larger world than the world of Batman: Arkham Asylum - for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds.Theyve got a whole new world of hurt waiting for them. Set inside the heavily armored walls of an Epic District of gaming in the heart of Gotham City, this highly wanted sequel introduces a brand-new really good storyline that draws together a new, all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a broadened range of new and more enhanced gameplay than ever before along with new features to deliver the spectacular experience as the beloved Dark Knight.Mwuhahahahahaha.

The Rating:8.7

Online=No
Offline=Yes
LegoNinja99
LegoNinja99
Administrator
Administrator

https://gamereviews.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down